Women's Therapy Center offers a membership program that supports the networking and professional development of psychotherapists and individuals with an interest and/or passion for the agency's mission. Through the membership, there will be opportunities to network, learn, exchange ideas, and support the continuation of WTC.
WTC's membership is renewed annually in June and offers a variety of valuable benefits, including:
- Networking opportunities with clinicians who have similar therapeutic philosophy and values
- Exclusive Members only membership platform for information, members only trainings and private engagement with other members.
- Discount on WTC educational series for CEU’s
- Inclusion in an annual membership/referral directory
- Participation on a WTC committee, such as Membership, Outreach and Marketing, and Educational Series
The annual membership fees are:
$100 General Membership
$ 75 Emerging Therapists (licensed within the last three years)
$ 60 Student
To become a member, you may download the Membership Form in either PDF or MS Word format. Or, please call the administrative office at (510) 524-4822, or send us a message to receive a membership form by mail.